Got the gt dynoed.

tehsleeper

forum member
Reaction score
Nice, Doug's tunes are great. They really woke up my auto.

Many stangs out in Abilene? My big brother plays basketball for McMurry.

kleistang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
basicly same numbers i put down with jlt intake, Sct Tune from brenspeed and slp axle back. then i pulled 305/308 with steeda udp and CMDP

2oo5GT

I think that's great numbers for your setup.
Were i get my dyno, i think it's either not calibrated or my car is weak with bolt ons.

06roush

forum member
Reaction score
hmm im running a S&B intake, and bassani x with flowmaster 40s welded in, no tune and dynod 283hp/308 tq to the wheels on a dynapack dyno.. i personally think theres more in your car:thumb:

2oo5GT

hmm im running a S&B intake, and bassani x with flowmaster 40s welded in, no tune and dynod 283hp/308 tq to the wheels on a dynapack dyno.. i personally think theres more in your car:thumb:

A tune for your car will most likely add maybe another 5-6rwhp(around 10-12 to the crank), it's better than nothing but the better throttle response they can do in the tune is one of the main reasons. Dyno tune would be a different story though. With my Airraid CAI, flow, UDP's and no tune, then later with a brenspeed 91 tune, it didn't add much at all but the throttle response was way better. Plus all cars will dyno different and different dyno's will affect the rwhp

matt texass

Reaction score
Tune helps your entire power band..... It's not all about power up top. Remeber every dyno and everyday are different. How does it feel and how does it drive. Good #'s man.

Grabber07'

The flying cheeto
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Dynapacks can be adjusted much like a mustang dyno... plus there is less drivetrain loss with your heavy wheels not having to turn, your bolting on to your axle and running with a lot of rotational weight gone..... if you were on a standard roller dynojet you wouldnt have made 283 without a tune. IMO

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back