Gran Turismo 6

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
you guys ready for 56 versions of the GTR and every car sounding the same?

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
you guys ready for 56 versions of the GTR and every car sounding the same?

Hehe! This made me giggle. Honestly, that was my ENTIRE gripe with the GT series. GT3 was amazing. GT4 was a HUGE let down. And GT5 was, as suspected, unimpressive. I hope they pulled their heads out and figured out how to make a decent racing game, for all you PS guys' sake.

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
GT5 became completely boring after awhile. You could only go so far with the licenses and then it was like 'ok I guess this means game over" lol

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
i will be buying it for sure, hope there is more customization.

GreenTerror

forum member
Reaction score
I personally didn't mind GT5, I understand that it wasn't the greatest racing game ever created but it wasn't that bad IMO. I never played Forza but I get that its a great game, I'm not about to go get another console though just to play Forza. So GT6 is the best option on the PS3.

NotQuik

I can't drive
Reaction score
My wife bought me a PS3 and GT5 when it first came out. She spent around 350...I played it for about a week and a half and it hasn't been turned on since. What a waste.

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah I used to like the gran turismo line up back in the day when I had the ps2 but I prefer
Forza way better anymore hopefully they'll make the newer one better because I'm sure they lost of customers to the forza series of games

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Played GT 5 maybe a half-dozen times then never again...

Forza 3+4 I played the crap out of...plus. I can drive the Top Gear track!

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I am still debating buying a used xbox 360 just o play forza 4.

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score
Oh wow, I didn't even realize the release date had already slipped up! 2 weeks isn't bad. I figured they would have delayed it by now.

But yes, of course I'll get it. I was pissed that they never added a 5.0 or GT500 to GT5.. meanwhile they added stupid shit like the Nissan Leaf and Mini-Cooper Countryman (ha, gaaaaay).

So I have been stuck with a silly built and blown 3v :nana1: llooolll

Anyone else play with a G25/27? My only request is that we will be able to shift while the wheels are spinning. Even with 3.31's in my blown 3v, I roast the shit out of 1st gear and it won't allow me to clutch and shift into 2nd quicky. I don't know how they do it in Japanese land, but here in America we like to powershift into 2nd and continue roasting the tires, amirite?

GreenTerror

forum member
Reaction score
I have the logitech wheel and pedal set, on a custom stand I built. I don't remember the model number off hand.

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
I have the logitech wheel and pedal set, on a custom stand I built. I don't remember the model number off hand.

I'm thinking about picking up something like that. Maybe get a new seat for my car so I can make a game racing seat out of my old one hehehehe.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back