GREAT Customer Service Steeda!

iceguyb14

Mustang Fanatic
Reaction score
Several months ago I purchased the rear sport springs from you guys. I had emailed with Frank Stoddard regarding the springs and his customer service was excellent. I have had the springs installed for a while and decided on the front springs. I emailed Frank and got a response right away. He gave me a little discount on the front springs since I already purchased the rears from you guys, and shipped them out right away. I love the springs btw.

Well yesterday I check my mail and I have an envelope from Steeda with my handwritten address on it. I open it up and its a thank you card. I open the card and it has a handwritten note from Frank in it, thanking me for my purchase and saying if theres anything else I need to let him know.

I gotta say this is fantastic customer service I was not expecting from a company like Steeda. Not anything against Steeda, but most companies do not go that far to provide excellent customer service. I'm defintiely glad I bought from you guys and will be buying more parts directly from you in the future :)

Long Stroke

forum member
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words. If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know.

Scott

Back