Grille/fog decisions

Which option?

• Total voters

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
I currently run factory upper with fogs and a matching Silver Horse racing honeycomb lower insert. Now that I installed factory HID's, the fog bulb color looks like garbage.. good led bulbs to match are ~$50.

Or

Do I install shelby black billet grilles upper & lower, deleting the fogs. I actually already have the grilles but I'd need to buy the surround ~$50, and then I'd probably get a tri-bar pony for it so another ~$25. Sometimes I think the billets with delete are clean.. other times I dont think its mean enough looking (v6ish)

Or

Just leave as-is, who cares.

No matter what, I AM replacing the turn signal & running lights with leds (and turn signal switchback on white, blink orange) because those are so dingy they never even matched the halogens

IMG_1370_zps33b57290.jpg

IMG_1314_zps03a06557.jpg

IMG_1311_zps298ee597.jpg

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
www.hoen-usa.com sells nice foglight bulbs, non LED, that are almost color matched to most factory HID's. I ran some on my 2003 Focus SVT, and they were a perfect match to the MACH HID's that came on the car.

Just throwing that out as an option.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Just throwing that out as an option.

Ha, just what I need.. MORE options :asshat::kidding:

Another just came up with, just smoking the fogs and not worrying about teh bulbs as the tint will throw color off anyway.

Clipboard

forum member
Reaction score
this might be a dumb thing to ask but are those brake air ducts in your bot grille?

SolarWar

forum member
Reaction score
Do I install shelby black billet grilles upper & lower, deleting the fogs. I actually already have the grilles but I'd need to buy the surround ~$50

Not to hijack but where do u purchase the surround? I tried searching but I haven't found anything .....

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back