Group Buy in - Motorized Hide Away License Plate Holder

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Motorized Hide Away License Plate Holder

I need to order five of these Motorized Hide Away License Plate Holder to be able to do a buy in. For the first five people I will give a discount. Once I have five paid orders or more, I will then place the order. Any questions please PM me.

Thanks
Ed

Will this fit my car?
This is a universal fit system, which means it fits most cars on the market. It's a quick check to be certain, just a few measurements are necessary. Measuring from the front edge of the bumper, you need a flat area 9" deep by 3"wide to mount the bracket. If you have this flat area, this will fit. The unit will add 1.25" to the bottom of the bumper, so if you're already low, dragging, or curb banging, this may not be the solution for you.

Click on the picture to see the video.

List

1. 06 Saleen (Pending)

Last edited:

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Does it flip down and retract or just flip down? I have seen some powered units that are not true hide-aways. If they are full... PM me a price.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Does it flip down and retract or just flip down? I have seen some powered units that are not true hide-aways. If they are full... PM me a price.

Just like in the video in the first post. It flips down and retracts. Just make sure you have the room for it.

PM sent

PM price please. Im buying a CA Special bumper in week or so so can't measure it until I get it.

PM sent

Last edited by a moderator:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
just a heads up, I bot the manual version of this, the bracket that the plate slides on will stick out about 1/4-1/2" in front of the bumper, if you look at the vid you can see what I'm referring too.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Will this fit in the factory mount area on the rear of the Mustang?

This one is made to slid in & out then flip up or down.

There is one that fits the rear license that just flips down and up. I'll check on it, it might be a different supplier also.

UPDATE:

Just sent an email to another supplier and I'll get back with you on it.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back