gt500 fuel system ??????

dangerzone

sparkplug
Reaction score
question... im doing a gt500 motor in a fox and my stock pumps and hat was robbed off the car when i bought it. So, being that i have to buy fuel pumps, hat, and line, I figure it would be the same amount of money or close anyway to go ahead and do a return style since i already have a eliminater pump and reg. Im putting a stg 3 mammoth on it and was wondering what size injectors would be plenty for this set up w/o a BAP??

striker 5

forum member
Reaction score
I not a pro but I would think 80's would be what you need are you building the motor or is it just stock that matters big time I would think

Mike Rousch

Official Vendor
Reaction score
80's will be plenty if you plan on going to 750-800ish. Best thing you can do with that aeromotive pump is use it as a paperweight!

striker 5

forum member
Reaction score
What !!!! I had these pumps and the filters on my 67 mustang build they worked great I had 500 rwhp and nos st up wright .

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
80's will be plenty if you plan on going to 750-800ish. Best thing you can do with that aeromotive pump is use it as a paperweight!

Interested in why u don't like that pump. We have some bad ass cars with the eliminator pump in there car making over 1,000 whp.
That's what cruzing2much uses also and he runs high 8s with his S197.

dangerzone

sparkplug
Reaction score
im thinking 80's too. as 750ish is what im after. And for the aeromotive pump hater, i wish i could say i know what you mean but i have had great sucsess and longivity from them. In your defence, i have heard people who have had nothing but trouble from them, but for me, they are tried and tested and trued.

Nickoli

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
80's unless you want to go e85 then you need something allot bigger

Natural1

all around duguder
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've also heard about issues with the Aeromotive pumps. To be more specific, pressure instability above 50lbs, which caused problems maintaining proper/steady delta pressure. I have no personal experience with the pump but I have read that people have had issues with them. Also, I'd say 105# injectors for E85 at the power you mentioned.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back