Gt500 suspension on a V6

Cole

Reaction score
I found a guy who's Selling parts 2008 GT500, and I want know if I can take his Suspension and put it on my 2008 V6.

Front and rear sway bars, along with shocks, struts and his export brace.

I just need to know how much of this will fit on my V6 with no other modifications, so I can know what parts I can buy, before he sells them to someone else.

Thanks everyone.

oldVOR

forum member
Reaction score
All the mounting locations are the same and the parts will fit. Depending on what the guy is asking, you may be better off buying new parts from the various vendors out there offering better than OEM parts.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
The gt500 is heavier on the nose so the v6 will probably ride higher on the front that the gt500 would

Cole

Reaction score
Thanks guys. The guy gave me the rear sway bar, front sway bar, pan hard bar, and even some other brace that I can't figure out, all for $100, with only 300 miles on them! I'll end up buying some after market shocks and struts though. Thanks again.

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score
The sway bars will be the only thing that will make a difference, and they will be a noticeable improvement. Toss the pan hard and pan hard brace in the scrap pile, same exact surf you already have.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back