GT500 that was recently worked on by Premier Detailing

gothamite302

forum member
Reaction score
I did a long job on a 2008 GT500 and thought Id share a picture of the final result.

Process:
CG Citrus Wash w/ 2BM
Sonax Full Effect
Megs APC+
Speedy Prep Pad with CG Luber
Menzerna FG400 on 5.5" LC Cyan pads
Sonax Perfect Finish on 5.5" Tangerine pad
CG Blacklight on 5.5" Crimson pad
CG Lava
CG V07
Megs Hyper Dressing on tires
303 Aerospace Protectant on trim
#0000 Steel Wool on exhaust tips
Mothers Metal Polish on wheels and exhaust tips

9319425364_15d8386718_b.jpg

Bill220

forum member
Reaction score
The owner had to be super happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
This is his normal result, everthing this man puts his hands on looks like it has fresh wet paint on it. I feel like a kid when I go pick my car up from him, its always the wettest looking car every where I go.

Awesome work J.

bolivianpimp

Reaction score
Words cannot explain how AMAZING and FLAWLESS my car looks after Jonathan got done with it! Not only does he know what he is doing, but he is extremely easy going and has such amazing customer service. Hell , he even came with me to a car show to make sure the car was in tip top shape!

For anyone who wants to have their cars looking better than new, he is the man. 18 hours later of hard work and I can't stop smiling. Not to even mention how many nonstop compliments I've been getting!

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
Nice andres looks great. Did he clean the engine baby up and get that 4.0 whipple pretty.... Awell

gothamite302

forum member
Reaction score
This is his normal result, everthing this man puts his hands on looks like it has fresh wet paint on it. I feel like a kid when I go pick my car up from him, its always the wettest looking car every where I go.

Awesome work J.

Thank you for the kind words! You know how I work so I really appreciate it!

Words cannot explain how AMAZING and FLAWLESS my car looks after Jonathan got done with it! Not only does he know what he is doing, but he is extremely easy going and has such amazing customer service. Hell , he even came with me to a car show to make sure the car was in tip top shape!

For anyone who wants to have their cars looking better than new, he is the man. 18 hours later of hard work and I can't stop smiling. Not to even mention how many nonstop compliments I've been getting!

I glad you are happy with the car, you know I loved working on it and im glad the results were as good as they were!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back