GTD Anybody?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
$300,000........ the price is too damn high!

WJBertrand

forum member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t buy the car (even if in another life I could afford it!) unless I was actually going to put it on the track pretty often. Not doing so would make one a poser I think…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reaction score
$300,000........ the price is too damn high!
It's a supercar that will be racing in the GT4 class against Porsche GT2 RS and the like.

The GTD was designed alongside the GT3, said to be “like no Mustang ever” and engineered to “go like hell”– a necessary mentality, as the Blue Oval wants the GTD to finish Nürburgring hot laps in under seven minutes. The GTD is the result of an ongoing collaboration between Ford and Multimatic, a partnership responsible for the Mustang GT3, Mustang GT4 and Le Mans-winning Ford GT.

https://motorweek.org/this_just_in/...orsepower-sub-7-minute-nurburgring-lap-times/

Reaction score
I wouldn’t buy the car (even if in another life I could afford it!) unless I was actually going to put it on the track pretty often. Not doing so would make one a poser I think…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sadly most will be bought up by speculators/collectors and never even driven..like the Ford GT's.

MasterofDisaster

Reaction score
With 300k price, you could buy a 500hp dark horse, turbo it, and have plenty of money for a nice house with a garage. [As long as you don't live in Cali, NoVa, or NY.]

Back