GTRO is up for grabs !!!

GT RO

forum member
Reaction score
Well with the changes that have come into my life , it is time to part ways with the car . As many of you know , this car has been a on going project for over 7 years . No expence was spared & no corners cut with this build .builds can be viewed on this site , the builds are '' New Build thread"
and " Big turbo Build thread "

car description: 05 mustang gt / Custom built by JPC racing
322'' RGR 3 valve ( fresh / 12 passes )
stage 3 heads with extra custom valves ( fresh )
Custom single turbo kit / all piping is JETHOT coated
Precision X275 LF turbo with Harrel upgrade ( fresh )
Rossler XHD210 ( fresh / 15 passes )
Insane Racing custom 25.5 Chromoly cage
coil over front suspension
wolf racecraft extreme anti roll bar
kirkey seats
full interior
fresh PTC convertor ( 0 passes )
Precision liquid to air intercooler mounted behind dash
Bogart front & rear runners
AMS 1000 boost controler
Davis Bump Box
All steel body
factory glass
power windows

I could go on for days, but you get the idea . There was no expense sparred in this project. Approx.build cost was north of $ 200,000.00 canadian . As far as we Know this car put down the highest numbers ever out of a 3valve engine . It made over 1300RWHP on a Dyno Dynamics chassis dyno . Thats well over 1500 at the fly wheel . The car runs mid eights at over 163mph continuously. It has never been pushed or run in good air. We know this car has the potential to run somewhere in the 7's .

Asking $ 70,000.00 U.S. OBO . Trades + cash may be considered. Any questions can be directed to myself or Justin Burcham @ JPC racing. I also have a pretty much loaded 2011 28' Vintage outlaw trailer with upgraded axles & wheels . winch , heavy D batterry ready to go for the right package deal. "My loss is your gain"

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back