Guess I'm selling it now.

spyder7724

Reaction score

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I ADMIRE your dedication to your family. NOTHING should ever take their place as number 1 in your life.
Prayers for your daughter and a healing.

GLWS!!!

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your daughter. Hope she gets well soon.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Guys his name is Ron.

Ron hope u will stay involved in the community. U were an innovater in the DS area.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
wish your daughter the best. You're a great father for getting rid of that car to take care of family first :highfive:

--- looking at your ebay listing and caught that you added an "s" to the end of "s197forum.com"
Just trying to make sure anyone really interested in looking up your build threads can find it.

Last edited:

BlackSunshine

Power Downshifter
Reaction score
Guys his name is Ron.

Ron hope u will stay involved in the community. U were an innovater in the DS area.

I think he was signing his post, at least thats what I gathered from it given his screen name.

Sorry to hear, hope she is ok. Wishing you the best.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
wow I am so sorry to hear that your daughter has health issues at such a young age. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

spyder7724

Reaction score
thanks not happy about selling the car but i haven't had the time to enjoy it this past year anyway..now with massive medical bills i gotta do the right thing...i can always build another car....:naughty1: when things settle down. i still stay in touch with a few guys here on the board so that won't change.

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
I will pass the word around about your car.. Prayers to your daughter and your family as well..

SS KILLR

Killer of the SS
Reaction score
Man I have an 8 and 3 yr old daughters. I cant even imagine what your going thorough, But I'll pray for you and your family. Stay strong brother.

Also just wondering. Have you started a fund for your daughter? I would love to donate.

Last edited by a moderator:

GerRod

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your daughter. Hope she has a speedy recovery. Like you said, you can always build another car!

jpe

forum member
Reaction score
prayers for a rapid recovery and a fast sale. hopefully everything will turn around in the near future for your family.

LSlayer

forum member
Reaction score
I pray that everything works out for you and your family. I hope she gets well soon. I hope you get a good amount for the car as well. Thats a lot of mustang

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back