guess the RWHP

Hitman

Banned
Reaction score
I've been spending money like mad this week. I ordered Comp Stage III cams w/springs and retainers, Kooks long tubes w/offroad x-pipe, Meziere electric water pump w/Steeda crank pulley. I'm trying to decide between the FRPP CNC'd heads or having mine worked over.

I already have a C&L Racer CAI w/Diablo tuner.

What kind of power do you think this will make? I'm thinking 360-375 rwhp with the heads worked over.

2kanchoo

forum member
Reaction score
I've been spending money like mad this week. I ordered Comp Stage III cams w/springs and retainers, Kooks long tubes w/offroad x-pipe, Meziere electric water pump w/Steeda crank pulley. I'm trying to decide between the FRPP CNC'd heads or having mine worked over.

I already have a C&L Racer CAI w/Diablo tuner.

What kind of power do you think this will make? I'm thinking 360-375 rwhp with the heads worked over.
I'd believe 360rwhp on a dynojet.

2kanchoo

forum member
Reaction score
I noticed in your sig it says yours made 360 plus. With those mods?
If you click it you can see the printout. I really have no idea why I got such a high #. I figured the dyno is out but atleast 10 other cars that used the #'s they got on that dyno ran within a 10th in the 1/4 of what the cpu said they would. According to my guys dyno software with a perfect run I could do a 12.7 at a 3000 elevation and a 12.37 at sea level. Stock cars dyno 255-275rwhp sae corrected. I never did get a stock baseline but I'm pretty positive I had 275rwhp stock to start with. I need to get to the track this spring to have a 1/4 mile time to back up the numbers I got.

Those are sae #'s. My numbers at elevation (3500 feet) were 325/343. I'm thinking that is probably closer to actual. I made 27rwhp just from dyno tuning (adjusting a/f and timing) the brenspeed tune I got. :shock:

Last edited:

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think you have a shot at 370 rwhp..If you have a bad ass tuner tune it for you, 380-390 imo...Im guessing obviously..

Hitman

Banned
Reaction score
Well the guy that's doing the work is top notch. I don't know who I will get to tune the car though. Whoever it is will have a lot to work with.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back