HALO 4: Spartan OPS CO-OP online. list your gamer tags

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
just played a few matches with matt and bryce. we suck, but we sucked as a unit! OBAMAPHONE!!!

HEY BOOOYYYSSSSS. FREE POPSCILES!!!

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
ok so tomorrow at like 8PM? matt and i are PST, so that puts you eastern guys at what 10pm?

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
ill just warn you guys, matt and i are terrible. well matt is terrible im like one notch above terrible. we got heart and obama phones though.

PREDATOR!!!!!

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Bahaha should be fun no matter! I'm not too shabby at shooters, but I'm sure I'll be a little rusty since I haven't played one in a while. The Xbox has been used for Netflix more than anything lately!

06LimeGT

forum member
Reaction score
Thats a good idea!

Now give us a how to.

you just go to where you update your armor and stuff and above where you edit the emblem(i forget what they call it exactly) you will see where you can edit the 4 characters that display above your spartan in multiplayer. I think its Y to pull up the keyboard in change it. This is just from the top of my head so it may be a little off. Its very simple to do.

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
My tag is already S197. Lets say we do this at 7:30 PST. so that's what 9:30 east coast and 8:30 central?

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
you just go to where you update your armor and stuff and above where you edit the emblem(i forget what they call it exactly) you will see where you can edit the 4 characters that display above your spartan in multiplayer. I think its Y to pull up the keyboard in change it. This is just from the top of my head so it may be a little off. Its very simple to do.

cool.

I will fire mine up tonight and get on.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back