Header gaskets

KyleB

Blackjack
Reaction score
I just ordered some American Racing headers for my car and they came with gaskets but I was wondering if anyone was actually using these things or going back with stock replacements or something else all together?

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
I just ordered some American Racing headers for my car and they came with gaskets but I was wondering if anyone was actually using these things or going back with stock replacements or something else all together?

Reuse the stock gaskets.

brianadams03

forum member
Reaction score

I told him to reuse as well..... they fit insanely well, but the gaskets are ehhh... go figure.

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Great choice on headers, you got the best.

As stated, reuse the stock gaskets. When I installed mine, I also added some copper RTV to the gaskets as well, and have had 0 leaks.

KyleB

Blackjack
Reaction score
wonder how many more times that will have to be posted in thread after thread............ :beer:

Sorry, I am guilty... I am in just a hurry to get the car back together by the weekend.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back