Headers?

nmb15831

forum member
Reaction score
hey guys i was wondering if there is any difference in sound/ loudness between catted and O/R systems. i dont want a crazy loud car, but i want the best sound and most power for my money. i was looking at the Kooks catted system even though iv read about trouble with the cats. any suggestions? i want LTs. thanks guys.

Shades

Reaction score
hey guys i was wondering if there is any difference in sound/ loudness between catted and O/R systems. i dont want a crazy loud car, but i want the best sound and most power for my money. i was looking at the Kooks catted system even though iv read about trouble with the cats. any suggestions? i want LTs. thanks guys.

Catless will tend to run louder than catted, If your worried about sound go back to stock mufflers..

Joser281

Reaction score
I think this belongs more in the Chit Chat Section than in the Tech. Also I think it's been covered before...

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think this belongs more in the Chit Chat Section than in the Tech. Also I think it's been covered before...

for damn sure...

what a lame fucking post...

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

moved :popcorneat:

:bye:

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You beat me to it Gig....

For FUCK's SAKE people. Use your damn brain. Do a search. Go to YouTube. There has to be a 1000 exhaust vids of every conceivable combination. Psst....YouTube has sound...so you can HEAR what the exhaust sounds like...

Then, when you have found some you like the sound of, you come back here and DO A SEARCH for those to see what people have said about them.

nmb15831

forum member
Reaction score
sorry for pissing you guys off. computer speakers dont really do the volume issue justice. i just wanted some info from those that have been there and done that. and i did do a search, to not find the yes/ no answer i was looking for. i would rather just ask and let somebody tell me rather than search forums all day. other than the asshole comments thanks alot guys.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
I have long tubes with hf cats and its loud. I even changed my mufflers to quiet it down some............its still loud. Long tubes are loud. Dont even think about going catless if you dont want really loud. Add some cams in the mix and guess what? Louder!!!! I love the tone of the long tubes though.....that heavy breathing engine sound is the bomb IMO.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back