Hello from Sweeden

datmbn

forum member
Reaction score
I am a new Mustang owner sins late september.

It is an red 2007 all stock exept european taillights and direktion ligts and some small blinklights just under the GT sign.
I even switched the instrument face to one withe Kmh insted of miles.
The car is imported from carlefonia in februari and has an clean carfax and only one real owner before me.

some pictures with the wintertyres on

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I loved to drive this car but then a sad thing hapend (me being an careless idiot)
I was playing trying to do some drifting in the snow and suddenly that tree jumpt upp in front of the car and...

picture.php

The insurance company has agree to pay for the repair so it is not the end of the word, but it is sad
and a bit difficult because this car is my dayli driver.
The garage has bokt in the car the 10 of januari so hopfully i get the car back in the end of januari

regards Mats

datmbn

forum member
Reaction score
you men the loer grill ?

that is just an snowgard to stop snow and salt road dust to spoil the radiators, and it even helps geting the temp upp quicker

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
welcome to the site. I drove my 2005 in the snow as a daily. Did very well with Bridgestone Blizzaks mounted n back. I never tried drifting in however...LOL! I did that a lot with my previous company car. I drove that car like I stole it.

datmbn

forum member
Reaction score
Thank you for pointing that grill mod out for me I dident even know about it.
The car drives werry well in snow if you have snowtyres

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
I am a new Mustang owner sins late september.

It is an red 2007 all stock exept european taillights and direktion ligts and some small blinklights just under the GT sign.
I even switched the instrument face to one withe Kmh insted of miles.
The car is imported from carlefonia in februari and has an clean carfax and only one real owner before me.

some pictures with the wintertyres on

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I loved to drive this car but then a sad thing hapend (me being an careless idiot)
I was playing trying to do some drifting in the snow and suddenly that tree jumpt upp in front of the car and...

picture.php

The insurance company has agree to pay for the repair so it is not the end of the word, but it is sad
and a bit difficult because this car is my dayli driver.
The garage has bokt in the car the 10 of januari so hopfully i get the car back in the end of januari

regards Mats

Welcome! The images aren't loading for me, either work or home. :(

datmbn

forum member
Reaction score
I dont know why they are not loading, I have the same problem in Iexplorer but it loads just fine in Google Crome

you can anyway se them in albums/swmu2007

regards Mats

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back