Help / Imput - 2005+ MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE SUPPORT BARS?

Sigma6

Reaction score
Howdy Crew -

I need some help. I’ve been searching the forum and inter webs. Not seeing a whole lot except for the creator himself making posts without any comments? Has anyone bought these… need some insight please https://mustangsupportbrace.com/buy-it-now/

Mine on my 09 are getting rusty and wholly … not sure what to do. Came across this. Wondering the good bad ugly.

Thanks

JC SSP

Reaction score
I had them on my 06’ convertible from the factory. I considered them on my 05’ GT coupe but went with welded full length subframe connectors.

Wow those are expensive $$$$ FYI if you do put them and plan on lowering your ride, then change your springs at the same time since you have to remove them to drop the rear end. Ask me how I know… lol

Happy Thanksgiving Day to everyone!

JimC

Reaction score
I think that some people on another forum have them on their Mustangs. If not that brand then a very similar one. They seem to be happy with the product.

A friend of mine removed them from his 2005 and never had any issues - even after a new engine and supercharger pushing almost 700 hp to the wheels.

AHaze

Reaction score
My input from the point of view of a guy that used to work in a custom metal fab shop is that $800 for what is there is bonkers. If you were having them made as a custom one off, then that might be reasonable.
I appreciate that this is probably one guy building stuff in his garage and not something being churned out in mass quantities in some far-east sweatshop. There's still no way I'd pay that though.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back