Help make it look faster? (paint/stripes etc...)

cekim

Large Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
that looked clean. poor car.
Well, the wife veto'd the black top look as well - said "looks like you couldn't match or haven't painted it after a bad wreck"...

Sheesh...

I'll try silverpoison's look (I like that too), but I am not sure its going to get past quality control here either...

I'd just paint the whole thing that cool orange color from Saleen - but I really am going for a low-maintenance paint-job on this car - I spend enough time pulling parts off and putting them back on. Don't need another attention whore car like the black one... (or a paint job that costs more than the car).

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Hell Mike, all you really need is a chin spoiler, clear corner lenses, a shaker scoop, and bigs & littles.

Well, it works for me anyway. :thumb:

Barona17Mar07007.jpg

cekim

Large Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well, it works for me anyway. :thumb:
Really? I always got the feeling your car was a little camera shy:beerdrink:

I think I may have to be boring and go with:
- black stripes
- 07 scoop
- chin spolier, splitter or CS bumper - still thinking about that...

I tried to sell the wife on at least something exciting like red-fire stripes, but she liked the black better...
25464b8de9d2395.jpg

Itchy

Reaction score
personally I like this style, but its going to take a lot of ass kissing to get my wife to go for it. (i hope the pic posts. never posted with a file before)

while we are on the topic of "make my car look faster"

For the people who have the stripes ... did you get the kit or have them painted on?

Does anyone have any pictures of engine dressup (stuff like valve covers or the steel hoses?) where can you buy the hoses? has anyone put together a kit for hose replacement? Maybe some of the more experience crowd (I tried to avoid the word old) can handle this, but I picture me rying to buy hoses and fittings and coming up about 1 foot and 4 fittings short.

Attachments

• 05calihoodfb.jpg
    05calihoodfb.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 11
Back