Help!! Need bosch intercooler pump and heat exchanger (intercooler) asap!!!!

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
I need a Bosch Intercooler Pump and heat exchanger/intercooler that comes with a Roush M90. I need it like yesterday and ready to pay, rush shipping is greatly appreciated!! I had something poke a hole in my intercooler today, it drained all of the coolant out and killed the pump!! PM ME RIGHT AWAY PLEASE!!!

Thanks!!

Nick

Last edited:

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
JB weld would be a nice temp fix so you can but fluid back in the system for now and car will be driveable. Also if its just a small hole or tear you can get a local radiator shop to repair it and pressure test it for like $50. Best of luck! Greg had a spare pump at one point but he may have sold it.

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
Yeah I put sealer in the system but the damn pump died and won't pump it through the system. Fucking mother fucker!! This is what I get for saying how I have not had a single issue the other day!! Gotta love it when it is your daily driver!!

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ouch, yeah you can remove the pump and just connect the hoses and just make sure its full of lfuid so you can drive it until you get the new pump, I just wouldnt be romping on it though.

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
Well I am home now, and guess I will be off for the remainder of the week, and the wife has off net week so I have until the end of next week to get this stupid shit fixed!!

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
Nick-found you an 03/04 Cobra H/E locally, give me a call.

Looks like it might take some engineering to get this to work. Really appreciate it and might try that route if I can't find a stock one.

Wondering if I could take this is a radiator shop and maybe get it repaired. Hmm, didn't you or Ray try this out? What shop did you go to?

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
I've got a stock GT500 heat exhanger with brackets I'll sell. I could ship it out today too.

Edit: Nevermind about shipping it today. I forgot it's at home and not here at work with me.

Last edited:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes I did; I used Great Bridge Radiator on Battlefield, near the intersection of Kempsville/Battlefield....they did a good job and were reasonably priced.

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nick-that is almost exaclty what the GT 500 HE looks like, ask 1993 Cobra to send you a picture of what he has.

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
I AM SORRY!! As Greg has alerted me to, I need a HEAT EXCHANGER, not an intercooler! Please forgive my ignorance. Anyone that can help please let me know. I am going to go outside and start to pull this stuff, better now than never!

Thanks Greg, :highfive:

Last edited:

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
WELL, it appears the pump may be good. I took it apart and cleaned it, hooked the top hose back up, put water in the degas bottle, it drew down the water and shot it out like a champ, looks like I may only need a heat exchanger.

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
Looks like it, when I put coolant in it before the coolant just sat there and would not suck down to the pump, SOOO hopefully.

You said that GT500 H/E will work?? I mean if it mounts in the same spot, end angle is a 90 so that is not a big deal, it might be a bit bigger but as long as the pump is the same and hoses are the same should work right?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am 99.9% sure the HE I had was from a GT 500 and it worked for me, did you ask 1993 Cobra for a picture of what he had to do the visual check on it?

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
he is looking into it, just wondering if our front ends and the mounting locations are different and if I might need to use a different mounting method.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back