here it is!!! the new hood...

Dark_horse

forum member
Reaction score
IMAG0083.jpg

IMAG0081.jpg

IMAG0085.jpg

IMAG0079.jpg

Vis racing carbon cowl that i got from steve_poe on here... Looks amazing on my car and blends very well with the alloy. Cant wait for some nice weather to drive around and show it off lol... :clap:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
What's all that white stuff on the ground?!?!? haha:omfg: How high is that cowl?

Hood and car look smokin hot!!!!!:clap: That Alloy pulls off the carbon fiber nicely.

Last edited:

striker 5

forum member
Reaction score
wow can you see over that beast . looks mean and fast is the hood you said all carbon fiber is that 3''

Dark_horse

forum member
Reaction score
wow can you see over that beast . looks mean and fast is the hood you said all carbon fiber is that 3''

That white absolutely sucks. The hood is all carbon fiber with aero latch hood pins... Vis racing advertises their cowl hood as 2.5" but im not sure how old this hood is. It definetely appears to be bigger than 2.5 or even 3 so without measuring it im gonna go with a 4"... Ill have to get back to you on that one... At work!

TorchedGT

Mustang Operator
Reaction score
i shoulda went with that one..at times my 4inch Cervinis hood is a little much when driving at night for me. looks good bro!

Dark_horse

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys!!! I couldnt be more happier with it....just ready for some good weather

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
That does look great. This pretty much made up my mind on wanting a cowl hood. Looks mean on there.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back