Heres a problem i bet you haven't heard of

JHensley05GT

Newby
Reaction score
okay.. so i've been looking and can't find anything on this problem.. on this site or any other..

i have the shaker 1000 in my car and for the most part it works great.. but when you get in it in the mornings (id say when it gets below 55 the night before) the stereo won't work at all.. you can hit menu and it will display the time or you can load or unload cds but THATS IT.. absolutly nothing else will work.. i didn't notice this start happening untill i set off my alarm the other day.. but it has been doing it now for about 2 weeks.. and it's driving me crazy.. just wanted to know if anyone has seen or heard of this before

thanks
Jimmie

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
okay.. so i've been looking and can't find anything on this problem.. on this site or any other..

i have the shaker 1000 in my car and for the most part it works great.. but when you get in it in the mornings (id say when it gets below 55 the night before) the stereo won't work at all.. you can hit menu and it will display the time or you can load or unload cds but THATS IT.. absolutly nothing else will work.. i didn't notice this start happening untill i set off my alarm the other day.. but it has been doing it now for about 2 weeks.. and it's driving me crazy.. just wanted to know if anyone has seen or heard of this before

thanks
Jimmie

Just get rid of that POS.....I had the shaker 500 and it was working pretty good but theres been a lot of complains form those suckers

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
Do what i did, Get louder exhuast, Antenna Delete and never turn on the shaker. hahah.

JHensley05GT

Newby
Reaction score
lol well i wanna put a dvd nav system in it.. but i'm a car salesman.. and you all know how the car market is right now.. so thats why i'm hoping theres a cheap fix.. however if i could get some hot rod cams and a new exhaust i think thats all the system i would need lol

but honestly has anyone ever heard of something like that.. it works perfectly in the day.. but on a cold morning the only thing that works is the disc load and the clock.. and after about 5 sec the whole thing goes black untill you hit a button

any help would be appriciated!

thanks again

Jimmie

SLOPONY

Gotta love Stangs
Reaction score
how old is your battery? on cold days you may be in a low voltage situation until it runs and charges a bit. have your battery tested

05xgt

Reaction score
I know there is an anomoly problem linked with the PATS system and the Shaker series sound systems. If I let my 05 GT sit and I leave the radio in the on position for any period of time, the battery will drain entirely. If I turn the radio to the "off" position, and let it sit for the same period of time, all is well, and the batt is hot.

JHensley05GT

Newby
Reaction score
well.. i thought of trying that.. i've left it off, on, on the radio when i turn off the car, with the cd playing when i turn off the car.. none of these seem to have any effect.. every morning the car fires right up.. i haven't had a chance to get the battery checked yet but i'll let ya know when i do.. any other thoughts though.. i'd hate to spend a grand on another stereo and it do the same thing

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back