Hit a small deer.

don-ohio

Reaction score
It was following its Mom..............I didn't see the Doe cross. Did 900 dollars damage. It's in the shop now.
Funny thing was, a few days before, a stupid woman was unloading her groceries with her cart pinned against my front bumper. She left a mark in the paint,which MAYBE woulda buffed out. Anyway,the repairs will erase that damage too.
What makes people disrespect the paint on other cars? Sheesh!
don-ohio :)^)

P.S.: the fawn was still alive, so I called the Plant Shift Security to decide what to do and continued home 25 miles from work.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
People don't give a fuck about other peoples stuff, neither do deer. :roflmao:

46addict

Reaction score
Glad to hear it's not totaled (unless you were wanting to unload it) and it sounds like you walked away from it.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Glad your ok and count your lucky stars it could have been worse.

My wife hit a armadillo in my red mustang it took the whole front end off and cost over $1,500.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Could have been way worse. Saw pictures from a two deer/one car wreck last week. Two halves of one of the deer penetrated the windshield and fucking destroyed the interior of the car. Luckily, yours sounds to be a speedy turnaround.

don-ohio

Reaction score
Thanks,fellows! I just got back from FL (drove one of my Lincoln LSes)and I get to pick up the Mustang tomorrow! Yeiippppeeeee! Can't wait to get her back.
don-ohio :)^)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back