HOLYWD's 2012 5.slow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
a6cd0986-d5a8-2209.jpg
oil for my upcoming change this weekend .

kystang615

forum member
Reaction score
Ima have to add to this thread once i get this puppy installed. Again, thanks for all the help and the PIMP deal you gave me on this unit. I will take good care of it :) I hope i can get it installed sooner than later.......And ship me your trunk and ill ship you mine :)

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Ima have to add to this thread once i get this puppy installed. Again, thanks for all the help and the PIMP deal you gave me on this unit. I will take good care of it :) I hope i can get it installed sooner than later.......And ship me your trunk and ill ship you mine :)

Get me a quote

twisted_GT500

forum member
Reaction score
What the deuce HOLYWD....I understand your sad from boost withdrawal, but that shouldn't stop you from regular mods. I'm sure there's more you can think of (k-member, a arms, etc). There's a lot of guys vicariously living through your mod life ;)

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
What the deuce HOLYWD....I understand your sad from boost withdrawal, but that shouldn't stop you from regular mods. I'm sure there's more you can think of (k-member, a arms, etc). There's a lot of guys vicariously living through your mod life ;)

Lol thanks bud.
Going with a cs chin with boss splitter , some Corbeau seats , blue engine cap set , painting a new stb and boss cover , possibly louder mufflers.....

kystang615

forum member
Reaction score
You should have enuff $$ to do a few things :) But use it for , well, you know ;)

twisted_GT500

forum member
Reaction score
Nice...
My seats are getting a little worn. 3+ years of daily driving + ford vinyl leather...
Reallllly want a set of the GT500 recaro seats as replacements. Can't seem to find anywhere selling them.

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Nice...
My seats are getting a little worn. 3+ years of daily driving + ford vinyl leather...
Reallllly want a set of the GT500 recaro seats as replacements. Can't seem to find anywhere selling them.

Ford $2,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back