Home Cleaning Question

sajesak

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I hope you're all doing well. I have a bit of a cleaning dilemma and could use

some advice. How do you deal with stubborn stains and persistent odors in your homes? I've

tried various cleaning products and techniques, but some of these stains just won't budge,

and the odors keep lingering no matter what I do. Specifically, I'm struggling with a few

troublesome areas like the grout in my bathroom tiles and an old pet accident spot on my carpet. I'd love to hear about any tried-and-tested methods or specialized products you've used to tackle these issues effectively.

sajesak

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I hope you're all doing well. I have a bit of a cleaning dilemma and could use

some advice. How do you deal with stubborn stains and persistent odors in your homes? I've

tried various cleaning products and techniques, but some of these stains just won't budge,

and the odors keep lingering no matter what I do. Specifically, I'm struggling with a few

troublesome areas like the grout in my bathroom tiles and an old pet accident spot on my carpet and Best cleaning services Toronto. I'd love to hear about any tried-and-tested methods or specialized products you've used to tackle these issues effectively.
Your expertise and tips would be highly appreciated

Ret

forum member
Reaction score
My daughter takes care of rescue dogs. She has 5 to 7 at any given time. These dogs all have different health issues, anything from heart conditions to emotional issues caused by mis- treatment, Many of the dogs can't control their body functions, so it's constant clean up.

She uses it and I know it works, it's called "My Pet Peed" But it cleans up everything and eliminates odors as well. She get's it off Amazon.

Can't help with the tile.

DieHarder

Reaction score
Steam cleaner comes to mind... use it on most everything especially tile.

Ret

forum member
Reaction score
I agree. I have been surprised at some of the non Mustang questions. But took the position that a fellow Mustang owner had a non car question and a ready made audience to run his issue by. If, it's a spam then I fell victim to it in my attempt to be helpful.

JC SSP

Reaction score
I thought the same thing… but we have threads on boobies, anger, movies, construction, etc. so why not cleaning.

If it is a scam, sooner or later they pay the piper!

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes it’s a car site. There are some subforums for other topics to pull from the collective wisdom of the membership.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back