Home Depot Front License Plate Hole Plugs

mmorningstar

forum member
Reaction score
If you are unfortunate enough, like me, to have purchased your car from a dealer that puts plates on the front of every car on their lot, even though your state does not require it, then I found a cheap solution for you, and it works really well if your car is white!

Home Depot! In the harware aisle, where the drawers of screws, bolts, and misc stuff is you will find these. They are called "Hole Plug Locking" and they work great to fill the holes in the bumper, aren't as noticeable as a screw or an empty hole, and are made of white nylon plastic. I imagine you could even paint them to match if you wanted. I used the 5/16" one's, part number 030699146383. Enjoy!

SLOPONY

Gotta love Stangs
Reaction score
thanks for the tip! Some people arent as smart as others, i never thought to look at the "DEPOT" for a plug like that. I tried the black ones from napa, but they didnt fit well, and the paint peeled off.

mmorningstar

forum member
Reaction score
thanks for the tip! Some people arent as smart as others, i never thought to look at the "DEPOT" for a plug like that. I tried the black ones from napa, but they didnt fit well, and the paint peeled off.

Thanks man, I stumbled onto them while looking for a gromet to fix the hot tub. lol they look better than screws for sure, and are like 43 cents.

Attachments

• IMG_9769.jpg
    IMG_9769.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 181

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Or, instead of hardware store plugs........ :roflmao:

...you could put your sponsor's website decal over the holes.

SDC10005-1.jpg

But you don't have one of those sponsor things......do you? :evil:

rednek01

TangerMean!
Reaction score
Or, instead of hardware store plugs........ :roflmao:

...you could put your sponsor's website decal over the holes.

SDC10005-1.jpg

But you don't have one of those sponsor things......do you? :evil:

No but your sticker is off center! :nk:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back