HOOD PICS cus mine just got F*%^ed up!!

balls8302

Reaction score
as the title states, post up your aftermarket hoods, i'll soon be in the market. was driving down to the hospital to see my step father(colon cancer just had surgery) and a huge box truck ran over something as i was switching lanes behind him and smack! caught the front lip of the hood hit again by the washer nozzles and scuffed the hell out of my windshield, bounced off my car and hit my brothers impreza who was following me. great day

DusterRT

Defected to Deutsche
Reaction score
Here I am cruisin' in mine..

123046__boys_in_the_hood_l.jpg

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
That was a good one Duster!!! LOL....

balls, look at my thread right under this one...I can't post pics at the moment..school computer

xxDerek

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about that man, I almost got creamed by some drywall the other day on the freeway :(

Here is the VIS 3" Carbon Fiber Cowl

CIMG0350.jpg

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

xxDerek

Reaction score
found one that i like at good price and local boddy shop guy says he'd be able to get it finished a ok. we're good drinkin buddies and whatnot and i've seen his work before and he's done work on some cars i used to have so i think im gonna give this one a try...what do you guys think???

http://cruizinconceptswholesale.com/...RACTOR&cat=160

That's a pretty nice hood, you should go with the CF version they have on the same website!!

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
found one that i like at good price and local boddy shop guy says he'd be able to get it finished a ok. we're good drinkin buddies and whatnot and i've seen his work before and he's done work on some cars i used to have so i think im gonna give this one a try...what do you guys think???

http://cruizinconceptswholesale.com/...RACTOR&cat=160

I have to see that on a car, that looks awesome!

slicksilver

forum member
Reaction score
Any pics of the steeda cowl hoods? I like the way those flow with the s197 body lines

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yea... uh.. I think I will pass looking at the hood on cruizinconcepts web site.

website.JPG

Back