Horse Whinny horn

Ret

forum member
Reaction score
My son and I recently entered my 2012 Mustang GT convertible in a car show. Saw lots of great Mustangs but mine was a dime a dozen compared to some cars entered. One guy a few cars over from me had a horn that allowed his car to whinny like a horse. I of course had to have one.

It took a bit to find one but with help from a chat board member found it, and had it installed.

I like to pull jokes and had a great opportunity come up involving our pastor.

Last Sunday morning I enlisted the aid of our Pastors son to pull a joke on his dad. When I Mustang-hay.jpg pulled up before church Eli ran out and put some hay in front of the car. About then the pastor came out and I said, very funny Nick… Implying he had put his son up to putting the hay out... I then set off the Horse Whinny.

Our pastor comments from time to time you need to feed that Pony. We live in horse country, and he has two horses. So, this was perfect.

Ret

forum member
Reaction score
My son came out for two weeks from Michigan. We spent three days together getting the car ready for the show. He too is into Mustangs and goes to Mustang car shows back there. My car will go to him when I can't drive anymore.

He travels all over the world for his company and rents a Mustang Convertible everywhere he has gone so far.

We all have matching Mustang outfits, he's 57 now.
Kevin, Jane & me.jpg

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
why are you posting with two different SN?

Ret

forum member
Reaction score
I'm not. I got locked out somehow. Couldn't get back on without totally signing up again. In filling out the membership information it asks about my occupation as I recall. I put in retired. I never got the opportunity to enter "RetDrumSgt". It should be RetDrumSgt. I don't know why it sometimes shows up Ret & sometimes RetDrumSgt.

Undoubtedly operator error somewhere on my end when I re- signed up.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
different screen names.... were used to create the thread and then to post in the thread, I've merged them, so Ret is now your only SN

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back