Hot Rod cams? Sound Clips? Come on in!

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
Depends on your tune. Your tuner can "lock" the idle setting to a certain range and even if you set it beyond that range on your handheld, it won't do a thing.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am way quieter compared to you guys. Probably should have warmed up more to get the lowest idle.

Last edited:

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
:mad2::mad2::mad2:i was hoping to be throwing my video of my recently installed cams by today, first my spring compressor didnt come in saturday, so I went to do it without it <with plenty of walkthrough help from darren> and a guy I work with.
through a few minor screw ups I used a phaser bolt and had to remove it, was waiting to get a new one to torque phasers all the way down.
seems the guy that helped didnt hand tighten the passenger phaser down enough and it slipped off the cam and sent the chain whirling around ruining any chance of it being in time.....
already called my uncles to have them tow it to their shop in the morning and re-time it.....god i am SO PISSED
:mad2::mad2::mad2:

CraigNnem

forum member
Reaction score
it's some work to get the front cover off, but once it's off it's easy to time the motor.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
i just dont have the time/patience now, just going to have uncles do it.

randys06v6

forum member
Reaction score
Well here is a video before I did the Cervini conversion. I'll have to get a new one with the side exhaust.

nbk92

forum member
Reaction score
Here is a short clip of my '08 GT. The exhaust setup is: 1 3/4" ARH headers with a high flow catted H pipe and MMS Mac mufflers.

Last edited:
Back