How about a cool engagement pic with your own car!!!!!!

Kipp07GT

Slug Box
Reaction score
This past Sunday I went and had my engagement pictures done with my fiance, and the photography is really kick ass, loves doing old time pinup and old style photos. I told here I wanted to do a shoot with my car in it and I came up with the idea of doing these. These are only just 2 of many she did. These are the only ones i've gotten back so far. She is still editing alot of them. I think they came out great and I had a blast doing them. She has already gotten alot of great feedback from these from other clients who have seen these. Think I may have started something with these. But onward to the pics. Ill have more once she finishes up with them. Let me know what you think. And the top one cost me the most money!!!!!! But was worth all of it. Ill try and figure out how to get the hi res ones she sent me so they look better than using the photobucket ones.

10529_1259793296554_1281315979_3078.jpg

10529_1259793216552_1281315979_3078.jpg

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Very cool! I think that is awesome! Congratulations and best wishes to you both.

NotQuik

I can't drive
Reaction score
that first one is awesome....however somebody on another forum already did the engagement pics with their mustangS. I just with I would have thought of it at the time..haha

Kipp07GT

Slug Box
Reaction score
Thanks guys and gals. Ive been with her for 7 years now and we are finally making it official. Been engaged for about a year now so everything is working out great. Laura can contest to our love for the stangs. We thought about putting hers in there too, but decided just to do mine.

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats and cool pics. I am waiting for my wedding pics to come back from the photographer, my only request for the wedding was that my stang was in the pics.

Kipp07GT

Slug Box
Reaction score
I like how the ball and chain were photoshopped out of the pics. Good work.

:roflmao:

Hahaha thanks SD!!!!! Means alot coming from my hero. Thank god her skills got those out of the pics, it's the Titanic chain and godzillas balls strapped to my leg!!!

Kipp07GT

Slug Box
Reaction score
grats! any more pics of the car burning up the meats?

I should alot more coming, she is finishing up on the editing now. She took about 300 pics so she has been busy finishing them all up. I'll def put more up once she has finished them all. Between the traditional pics and the ones with my car in them, the car ones are getting alot of attention from people in the best way!!! I'm glad every one likes them.

k_aimone

forum member
Reaction score
i did the same thing with my engagement photos. i asked the now wife if we could get a picture with the car, but the poor photographer looked at me like i was crazy. we got the photos done easter morning in beverly ma (right outside boston) it was cold as a bastard.

IMG_1282.jpg

IMG_1250.jpg

gives you an idea as to how cold it was, her lips look a little blue in this one.
IMG_1196-2.jpg

Last edited:

Kipp07GT

Slug Box
Reaction score
I'm glad the day we took ours it was warm and the skys had just enough over cast to make the pics turn out better. Yours look really good, the photographer told me to go for it and she could work with what ever I threw at here.

dougie b

Reaction score
i have a while to go before i get these done, but it will definitely be on my agenda i know that! nice pics guys!

k_aimone

forum member
Reaction score
thanks man, yours look great too. the girl i got was great, she did a great job on the wedding also. not to mention the price, i cant bitch at all. congrats on the engagement and best of luck in the future.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back