How do I turn off the TCS with my diablo?

Kevinmach1

Major Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I haven't ventured into any area of my preditor other than to load the custom tunes I got from Bama, but I understand that the TCS can be disable with the unit. Is this an additional thing I can do or does it only happen with a custom written tune?
In other words, what will I screw up?
Thanks..Kevin

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but you should be able to disable it with you handheld..........unless your custome tune from Bama locked you out of it. I have heard of that happening before............good luck. I disabled my TCS with my handheld.

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but you should be able to disable it with you handheld..........unless your custome tune from Bama locked you out of it. I have heard of that happening before............good luck. I disabled my TCS with my handheld.

you have a predator and you accessed the tcs control? or are you talking about the speed control?

i've fooled around quite a bit with mine and i've never been able to access the tcs control. as far as i know it can be accessed only by someone who has the cmr software.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No, I have a SCT tuner. Sorry, I should have stated that previously.........

Lee's05GT

Formally Qksixx
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
yeah you can take the tcs off with a predator, i did it on my v6. I think when you go in a choose what type of tune you want like fuel grade and it should be in one of the menu selections but i cant remember what it is, should be pretty self explanatory once you get into it.

KoolerSL2

Serve and Protect
Reaction score
when you go to load the tune it will ask you load tune or modify settings.
you can modify some prameters of the tune before it loads.
unless like laura said the tuner whom sent the tune file locked it.

Redwolf

Reaction score
I just push the button on the dash, unless you don't like doing that everytime you start the car. I also have to clear the TPMS warning everytime I start the car so hitting an extra button doesn't bother me.

06Stang

Saleen Supercharged
Reaction score
Yeah I cant do to it with my SCT either. JDM said they can do it in a tune but then its "permanently off"

AirGoNomyk

Owned by a 3 legged dog
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
BamaChips has mine off in the tune...except for the Fall/Winter tune he wrote for me

luckyone

Reaction score
yeah you can do it with the diablo. But when you do you will have the little warning light for lost traction permanately on. I just push the button every time I start the car. I hate any warning lights being on.

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
I just push the button on the dash, unless you don't like doing that everytime you start the car. I also have to clear the TPMS warning everytime I start the car so hitting an extra button doesn't bother me.
hahaha.... now thats some basic wise words... personally, im a fan of options myself.... good call redwolf :beer:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back