ABS/TCS/Advantrac problems

TheCrowdPlow

Reaction score
I cannot turn off Advantrac in my 2010 GT premium. I press the brake pedal, hold down the button for 5-7 seconds and the 2 TCS lights pop up on my dash and the message "service advantrac" not the "advantrac disabled" message I used to get. Sometimes the instant I press and hold down the button the "service advantrac" message pops up, other times it pops up after the 5-7 seconds of holding the button down. Also if I apply ~50% or more brake pressure, whether the car is running or not (but key on) "service advantrac" pops up and the 2 TCS lights on the dash. I cant go into sport mode, and no matter what mode I try to go in or am not in, it will not allow me to spin the tires, or slide the car and the second I try to "service advantrac".

Non of the visible ABS wires are burnt, cut, or damaged. Ive tried pulling all fuses related to the TCS and ABS system and they still function which is crazy to me.

I asked my local Ford dealer about it and they didnt really give me any help.

Only thing I can think of is maybe it has something to do with me swapping the 5R55S to a TR3650?

Has somebody figured out how to completely disable the ABS/TC systems?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back