HPP Turbo kits?

slvr08gt

forum member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, Im looking at getting a used HPP single turbo kit from a member on one of the "other" sites. I called Nathan at HPP and he emailed me some install instructions for the single kit. The instructions IMHO are pretty crappy. Can someone verify that the install is easier than the instructions make it out to be or if in fact the install is a MPITA? I do have a lift available and the proper tools. Thanks in advance, Nick

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I installed it myself. Its not too bad and I can help you if you need it

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes, they suck. Its pretty easy to figure it out though. You'll know whats for the exhaust and what the charge pipes are.

Androdz

Banned
Reaction score
Hey everyone, Im looking at getting a used HPP single turbo kit from a member on one of the "other" sites. I called Nathan at HPP and he emailed me some install instructions for the single kit. The instructions IMHO are pretty crappy. Can someone verify that the install is easier than the instructions make it out to be or if in fact the install is a MPITA? I do have a lift available and the proper tools. Thanks in advance, Nick

+1 the instructions sucked ass and they have been getting new ones for more than a year now. Also inspect the welds!!! I had to fix a couple of their welds.

Andrew

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back