----- Huge Demod/Part Out Sale -----

degmidget

forum member
Reaction score
Why are u selling the strut bar and the blow through set up? I have a paxton as well

Black Baby II

Black Baby II
Reaction score
wideband gauge comes with sensor right?

Yes, everything is included !

Why are u selling the strut bar and the blow through set up? I have a paxton as well

Selling as a demod as I have sold the car moving on to another project.

Make me an offer for the Strut Cvrs Strut Bar, and the Tube & weld in MAF Adprt., if your interested hallar back !

Thanks !

Last edited by a moderator:

degmidget

forum member
Reaction score
Well I have the blower so maybe down the road I might wanna do it. would u do 140 shipped?

Barricade

Decepticon Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Again sorry to all involved. Is there a specific time frame for waiting after a buyer claims to want the item ? There are many times when the reversal happens when a buyer wants the item and then does not come back with payment.

Either way, noted and will give ample time for a buyer to respond with actual payment.

This is BS and you know it.
You responded to my PM & agreed to the sale and gave me your Paypal address at 1:29pm on 4/7. I paid you at 2:42pm...1 hr and 13 min later.

At 3:12 you PM'ed me saying you received my payment and you even thanked me. Then that evening you refunded me saying you sold them to someone else already.

Your a very dishonorable person. If I agreed to sell you something and someone offers me $10 more I would honor my word with you.
Looks like you did this with several people.

I wish whoever buys from this guy luck cause I wouldnt trust him.

Black Baby II

Black Baby II
Reaction score
There were two instances of an issue where mutiple buyers were biding and offering for a deal. What happened was these other payments hit before the other deals were done. There were no intentions of making an extra $10 or what ever on these sales. so this was not part of the issue at all.

Again I appologize and will not let this happen again.

Barricade

Decepticon Extraordinaire
Reaction score
There were two instances of an issue where mutiple buyers were biding....

Yup.....and theres the problem. You accepted bids.

You offered an item for sale at a price. We agreed on it to the point
you offered your Paypal address for me to pay you. I paid you as agreed.
You even thanked me for the payment.

So you thanked me for my payment after agreeing to sell it to someone else and getting paid from someone else...?

Wow...I dont accept your apology.

TX_JC_GT

forum member
Reaction score
yea dude i said i had dibs on the grille, and i was like the 5th post...all the others were about a different item....i pmed you and my fone has auto updates, and the first pm i got back was they were sold...not cool

Black Baby II

Black Baby II
Reaction score
yea dude i said i had dibs on the grille, and i was like the 5th post...all the others were about a different item....i pmed you and my fone has auto updates, and the first pm i got back was they were sold...not cool

This was one of the problem items with several bidders and takers, and ended up getting sold twice with refund accordingly.

Sorry about the confusion, to many transactions going on at the same time.

My bad !

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
Still got the BMR relocation brackets? If so PM me for your best price shipped to 33634 Tampa, FL.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back