Huge Favor To Ask!!! "so-cal Drag Racers"

P

PERTANO

So I've got a grudge race Thursday night against a frind of mine and his 1973 Corolla. Problem is I don't have any drag radials or slicks for my car at this point. Would anyone be willing to lend me their tires for a few passes on thursday night? I have an 05 GT on a 125 shot of nitrous and the 20 inch rims on the car right now are pointless to try and race on.

Anyway I know it's a bit of a stretch, but it never hurts to ask. PM me if you'd be willing to help. Thanks!!!

P

PERTANO

Yes it's going to be heads up. His best so far has been 7.63 at Irwindale. Car is usually in the 7.8-7.9's though. Without tires I dont' stand a chance in hell against him.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey, I still have my old 325/45/17 M&H's, probably good for a few more runs but not many (on the wear bars). Do you want them? I could bring them to Irwindale next time we both go.....

P

PERTANO

Sold the car now. I'm building something else. I just wanted to try and run it one last time and try and beat my friend. It wouldn't have happened anyway. He was running 7.1's all night and the car was still sputtering on the top end. Next time out it will dip in the 6's easy.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back