Hurst shifter is in.

08AlloyGT

forum member
Reaction score
Just forget those performance mods and save yourself some money and just get the supercharger!:clap:
Hehe, don't I wish. Who wants to loan me $6k? Seriously though, I want to go in baby steps with the mods. Money wise I don't really have a choice. Besides, wouldn't adding a supercharger now be like blowing my load all at once?:leghump:

Silver06

forum member
Reaction score
You are going to need a tuner sooner or later anyway. I picked up an unlocked XCal 2 off eBay for $150. There are tons of tuners floating around out there for sale. Don't spend $375 on a new one. Usually you can get them for $150 - 225. Just make sure you are dealing with someone reputable that will set it back to stock.

You can pick up a used JLT or C&L for pretty cheap, and then get a single tune from Bama for $50 (or 3 for $115). That will wake up the car more than the 3.73's will, and you are gonna need a tuner sooner or later anyway if you are planning mods.

Silverback

Reaction score
Shifter look great! I am debating about putting mine in. I need more seat time first. It's got 47 miles and it's still winter here in Michigan!

08AlloyGT

forum member
Reaction score
Shifter look great! I am debating about putting mine in. I need more seat time first. It's got 47 miles and it's still winter here in Michigan!

Hey thanks man. You wont regret it. I've broken it in pretty good now, and it makes a world of difference switching from the stock shifter. What part of Michigan are you in? I grew up in the Detroit suburbs myself. I cant imagine driving this car in Michigan in the winter. Stick that baby in the garage!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back