I added in a image resizer.

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I just added a new image resizer so if someone posts up a huge photo, it will default to a smaller size. You can click on the image to make it bigger if you like. You can also change that default size in your usercp to what ever size you like if you want them to show bigger or smaller, its all on you.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Getting failure to open warnings at the top of the page.

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yea, its a tapatalk issue. Damn it!

Scout734

...is this real life?
Reaction score
I just added a new image resizer so if someone posts up a huge photo, it will default to a smaller size. You can click on the image to make it bigger if you like. You can also change that default size in your usercp to what ever size you like if you want them to show bigger or smaller, its all on you.

Hi Shaggy...

I don't see any options for setting up a default size for photos in my user CP. Where would I find it?

Also, as a new member how long will my posts with photos be scrutinized before I can have my posts show up directly in the thread without the delay?

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

good addition :hi:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hi Shaggy...

I don't see any options for setting up a default size for photos in my user CP. Where would I find it?

Also, as a new member how long will my posts with photos be scrutinized before I can have my posts show up directly in the thread without the delay?

Options

When someone sees it to approve.

Scout734

...is this real life?
Reaction score
Options

When someone sees it to approve.

Lol thanks! ... I found it, I looked there like five times today and never saw it. Maybe because I was on my phone and the screen is so small?

I understand the post will sit until someone sees it to approve... what i was wondering is how long the 'probationary' period runs where my posts with photos have to be approved.... After a certain number of days or posts?

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
does the image resizer only compress the image horizontally and leave them vertically in the post?

can you make it compress vertically the same % they are horizontally?

Back