Reaction score
Get the blower!!!

DSC02502.jpg

Gus98GT

MyLILPONY NEMESIS!
Reaction score
RELAX,

1. its an ON GOING battle NA VS NA No bottles or blowers

2. im not cracking on any other s197 just My GOOD friends s197 cause he use to spank me back in the day,

3. if you want a shot at my 98 Come to NY, and take that blower off and see how good you do,

id rather not go ANY further and this get out of hand,

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
Yea... no ones rubbing anything in... its all in good fun.
I linked him to the website to see what everyone was saying bc he wants to know too. He also helped me out with my other thread for choosing license plates.

Besides, he knows he's toast if I put a blower on.

JA BoostedSTANG

forum member
Reaction score
Ok its cool, I took it as you were talking to everyone whos posted in this thread as fearing your 2v no worries lol

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
what year did the PI heads start? I know absolutely nothing about the 2V

JA BoostedSTANG

forum member
Reaction score
Nah... its cool. Gus and I talk shit back and forth all day long. it motivates us lol.

I was kind of in the same boat my buddy has a nissan 240sx turbod and I would get right at him when I was NA then he'd up the boost some and spank me again i got tired of doing bolt ons and i said F it and got the blower and 4.10 and lets just say he blew his motor trying to hang and is in the process of trying to build it up now lol.

But if yall are having a NA war get some nice cams and a really good tune you would get some major HP

Last edited:

Gus98GT

MyLILPONY NEMESIS!
Reaction score
car looks great but i dont like the hood at all. Ive got a 02 GT as well as my 05 s197. Both cars are fun.

you dont like a 96-98 Cobra Hood! thats the first time i heard that,:wtf:

PI Motors Started 1999 - 2004

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
I was kind of in the same boat my buddy has a nissan 240sx turbod and I would get right at him when I was NA then he'd up the boost some and spank me again i got tired of doing bolt ons and i said F it and got the blower and 4.10 and lets just say he blew his motor trying to hang and is in the process of trying to build it up now lol.

But if yall are having a NA war get some nice cams and a really good tune you would get some major HP

Yea I was thinkin cams... but I think Im going to go with Kooks LT's. Its probably not going to make up the difference but I think its a good choice right now. After that, I want to see what that C&L intake manifold is going to do with a set of cams, and do them both at the same time, or just go FI. :thumb:

JA BoostedSTANG

forum member
Reaction score
Yea I was thinkin cams... but I think Im going to go with Kooks LT's. Its probably not going to make up the difference but I think its a good choice right now. After that, I want to see what that C&L intake manifold is going to do with a set of cams, and do them both at the same time, or just go FI. :thumb:

Do you have the shaker 1000 setup? i pulled the subs and amps out of my trunk and all the carpet and that probaly wont make u beat him but it will def help lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back