I got the Hurst Shifter in the mail....

RedCandy5.O

Reaction score
I have been waiting since May for this! I pick up the box and you can hear its all loose inside! So I open it and it is like it was the floor model, or the one the guys in the shop checked out, then threw it back in the box and sent it on out! Not what I expected at all from you guys!:wtf1:

AMChrisRose

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
We don't have a showroom, so there wouldn't be a floor model or anything. We're a retailer, there's no "guys in the shop checking things out". We don't handle the majority of the products, just receive and ship from our warehouse.

Regardless, shoot me over the order number via PM and I will get a pickup sent for that one and a brand new one out the door tomorrow as well! Sorry about the trouble, whether it be UPS at fault or packaged that way from Hurst. We'll take care of it!

Sorry about that!

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I have been waiting since May for this! I pick up the box and you can hear its all loose inside! So I open it and it is like it was the floor model, or the one the guys in the shop checked out, then threw it back in the box and sent it on out! Not what I expected at all from you guys!:wtf1:

If you didn't try it already, a simple PM to Chris would have gotten the same satisfactory results besides blasting it in the forum. Using decent courtesy first usually yields excellent results. :nk:

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I did that with a phone call first. He anserwed better then the phone call did, I will give him that.

I had one of my reps call you to confirm sending out a replacement today.

Please give our experts at AM a buzz and ask for Ken Cruz and give him your order number: 1192892 so that they can get you all squared-away!

Thank you again for your patience and understanding!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back