I need a new clutch!

G.AlMuhairi

forum member
Reaction score
Hey, still waiting for my car to be fixed after I crashed it few weeks ago and i thought to save time I should change the clutch as I had few slipping issues the last few weeks. I have the option of Spec stage 2+ and Stage 3+ and I'm getting aluminum Flywheel as well, what do you recommend? and is there any do and dont i should know about?:thumb:

I've done my search on google and I got confused few people say never again, and few others are still enjoying power shifting :wtf1:

:whistling:

G.AlMuhairi

forum member
Reaction score
http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54670

thanks a lot for the link, i've read that thread and it seems that anything with + is going to fuck up ur transmission! i found a stage 2 in the workshop 5min ago I think i'll install that for now with a flywheel, as for the Mcleod I dont want to spend that much on the clutch as soon i'll do a 5.0 swap with D1sc and Auto trans.

Why are the choices only between the SPEC?

thats all what they have here, and I also found CenterForce double friction, but i'm sticking to the Stage2 as they said it wont cause problems as stage 2+

gil_t2

Love Nitro in the Morning
Reaction score
Lightblade

Check him out, send him a PM he is switching to a TR6060.
and he is selling his AL flywheel, and RST clutch. Good stuff
and good guy

Last edited:

G.AlMuhairi

forum member
Reaction score
Lightblade

Check him out, send him a PM he is switching to a TR6060.
and he is selling his AL flywheel, and RST clutch. Good stuff
and good guy

Thanks a lot Mate, the only problem is it will take almost 3weeks for parts to be shipped here, and I cant wait for 3 more weeks without driving my car it's been almost 3 weeks so + 3weeks:kill:

and hopefully I'll start my 9sec street car in June so there is no use of waiting for the Mcleod as i'm selling my trans for the build.

gil_t2

Love Nitro in the Morning
Reaction score
UPS takes that long! I have gotten thing from China in 4 days.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
I've shipped stuff 3 day air to Dubai before. It was expensive as hell, $500 for a supercharger. If you're only going to tear into it in June, why not just get your transmission now?

G.AlMuhairi

forum member
Reaction score
UPS takes that long! I have gotten thing from China in 4 days.

yeah they do but they rip you off!

I've shipped stuff 3 day air to Dubai before. It was expensive as hell, $500 for a supercharger. If you're only going to tear into it in June, why not just get your transmission now?

the car will be out this week and I need the clutch to drive it, and as for the trans it will take time to come here and i dont want to pay $$$$$ for shipping as I'm already paying a lot of $$$$$$ for the car to be fixed

:handjob: Whole thing dosn't make !!

:stfu:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back