If you are from Memphis, Tn, open this thread!

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
Would any of you memphians be down for car meets/cruises? We have a miniature mustang meet tomorrow, it is not set yet, but it is going to be 4-7 at the autozone on summer ave. What we're trying to do is set up a club for people that enjoy hard parking and cruises, Most of the meets will be in the cordova/memphis area. Please call or text me at 1-901-831-9661 for more information or details.

Last edited:

KoolerSL2

Serve and Protect
Reaction score
dont live in memphis but frequently come to visit friends, dynospeed & BB&T. and my wife cruises her car to a bunch of the slammedenuff meets.

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
dont live in memphis but frequently come to visit friends, dynospeed & BB&T. and my wife cruises her car to a bunch of the slammedenuff meets.

Are you coming to the next slammedenuff meet? It's in the end of January and 400 people already RSVP'd and said they are going. Should be HUGE! I'm definetely going!

KoolerSL2

Serve and Protect
Reaction score
yes we will be both be there and our local club we run will be in tow. mustang may or may not be there depending on when parts start arriving and installs.

KoolerSL2

Serve and Protect
Reaction score
if you look through some of the slammedenuff pics look for a murdered out fusion. its my wifes.

nasty281

MODIFIED STANG
Reaction score
i live in memphis and im currently in modified stangz of memphis and we are always meeting up at that autozone.

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
Hey Guys, on Sunday I am heading down to Memphis for a week for business. Stayin at the Westin on Beale St. Any good places food/entertainment wise I should check out down there?

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
i live in memphis and im currently in modified stangz of memphis and we are always meeting up at that autozone.

I am pretty good friends with Preston. If you ask him about the guy with the windveil blue gt with black gt500's he'll tell you all about me. Lol

Hey Guys, on Sunday I am heading down to Memphis for a week for business. Stayin at the Westin on Beale St. Any good places food/entertainment wise I should check out down there?

Check out man v. Food when he came to memphis. He went to 3 different restaraunts and liked them all.

KoolerSL2

Serve and Protect
Reaction score
Black one with the chrome grille?
no hers is a 08 what the Lip kit, slammed on mustang offset wheels and black billet grilles, only thing on her car that isnt tinted or black is the headlights, windsheild and wheel lips. lol

Last edited:

nasty281

MODIFIED STANG
Reaction score

Kooky kanuck is a good place to check out

nasty281

MODIFIED STANG
Reaction score
I am pretty good friends with Preston. If you ask him about the guy with the windveil blue gt with black gt500's he'll tell you all about me. Lol

Yeah ill have to ask him about you and your car

Last edited:

KoolerSL2

Serve and Protect
Reaction score
hey nasty. ive been meaning to ask. did you get your dyno before or after Joe and Rick left Dynospeed?

KoolerSL2

Serve and Protect
Reaction score
well i had trust with rick and joe when we talked and planned my build but IDK who does the tuning now and i havent heard a lot of good since josh took over.

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
well i had trust with rick and joe when we talked and planned my build but IDK who does the tuning now and i havent heard a lot of good since josh took over.

I heard a lot of bad things about dyno speed. Give lito a shot, he is cheaper and has only the best reputation on this forum

KoolerSL2

Serve and Protect
Reaction score
ive spoke with lito. but i have to get a SCT for him to datalog and tune with.
right now i got diablo.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back