I'M BACK!!!

V8power

Camel Toe FTL!
Reaction score
WHATS UP S197 FORUM!!! IM BACK WITH A NEW STANG! SOME OF YOU MIGHT REMEMBER ME BACK WITH I HAD MY 2007 GT RAG TOP...

THEN I GOT THE 2010 GT WITH THE GLASS ROOF!!!

AND NOW IM BACK WITH MY 2011 CALIFORNIA SPECIAL GT! GOT IT ABOUT A YEAR AGO NOW AND I GOT IT BONE STOCK WITH 14K ON THE CLOCK. SINCE THEN I PUT A LITTLE INTO IT... ENJOY....

19'S FOR THE REAR TO MATCH THE FRONT;

15 INCH DRAG WHEELS ON THE CAR NOW;

GT/CS SEATS WITH CARBON FIBER INSERTS

AND AN ENTIRE FORD RACING HANDLING PACK WITH REAR LOWER CONTROL ARMS AND UPPER CONTROL ARM AND PANHARD BAR.

Sorry about the garage photo shoot and all of the caps, i just realized they were on and I'm not retyping all of that but im waiting on the Boss 302 I/M perge valve thing thats on B/O so i can drive this car!!!:highfive:

V8power

Camel Toe FTL!
Reaction score
nice.. whats up with all the zip ties on the pass side coil wires?
And auto or m6? rear gears? and 15x8 or 15x10?

right now its the wire that reads the purge valve but in the boss 302 I/M they move it to the back so you have to re wire to the back of the I/M, it but im waiting on the kit with the purge valve to finish which is why its still in the garage

m6 with 3.73 15x8

ya got 16 more yo go...

Wheres that 300 shot of juice that's going to get you there or is psfracer going to tow you down the track for that time slip ? J/K welcome back

The plate kit is just so easy to install and pretty cheap. im thinking of a 150 shot and a bigger tire.
:partysmilie:

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Great looking car! A white GT/CS is one of the best looking packages for the Mustang, IMHO. And welcome back!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back