Info/data for chem experiment

CammedS197

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

For my chemistry class I'm doing an experiment and it will be on the intercooling of boosted applications. I am looking for anyone with data on a twin screw style and a centri style supercharger. Looking for ambient temp, temp compressed before and after intercooler. Brands don't matter to me. Just looking into heat transfer for my project.

Yes I know two different types of systems. Also on the air/water twin screw set up i'd like the water temp before and after H/E if possible.

I know its all a shot in the dark. Worth a shot. If not I'll do a different type of experiment.

Thanks

travelers

Reaction score
If you page down on the Forums page you will see Department Of Boost. You will most likely find all the info you need right there.

Brandon08GT

forum member
Reaction score
Just hit up Jason from Department of Boost. He’s a mad scientist and can break down absolutely everything for you. He responds pretty quickly over Facebook.

CammedS197

forum member
Reaction score
Just hit up Jason from Department of Boost. He’s a mad scientist and can break down absolutely everything for you. He responds pretty quickly over Facebook.
Will do. I like doing that stuff but cannot afford to do the physical experiment lol. There was another that I was looking into since im in thermodynamics at the moment lol. I like thermo.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back