Inline Fuse next to battery

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Steve, what kind of pricing can you get for me on the item below? No idea what it is called but it is a 100amp and 200amp inline fuse that bolt to the positive terminal of the battery cable.

u61z.jpg

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Well that is refreshing news... thought I was going to need some lube! Is there any way to lower the shipping? This thing is 2"x2.5"x1" and weighs less than 2 ounces... shipping is $7.51? seems kind of odd based on the shipping price you gave me for the bumper...

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Steve, I just went ahead and ordered it as I need to get the car back on the road. If there is anything you can do the order # is 502321. thanks Mitch!

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry, shipping is what it is and we do have some tricks to get killer rates on some large items but small items are tough because shipping cost can only get so low.

Thanks for the order, If you need any help with anything else don't hesitate to ask.

-Steve

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Steve, can you see if your system shows any progress in the order? It is order #502321. When I click the link I was provided in the sales confirmation email it just states Order Status: "Ordered" and Tracking: "Not Yet Available". Order was placed on 5-30, would have thought there would be a tracking number by now?

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Shipping today, the invoice is already closed. You should get tracking later today.

Looks like you ordered it after the order cutoff on Friday so it was ordered from Ford on the following Monday and it took a couple days to show up.

Sorry for the delay.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
haha, thanks! Just got the confirmation email stating it shipped. Thanks for the update!

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
No worries, it's been crazy the last couple weeks what with the new site and we also installed all new computers out in shipping this week which delayed things a bit but should improve things for the future.

-Steve

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back