Insane 5.0 Mustang Jump & Crash @ Willow Springs

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
Wow...

Safety equipment people, it works. Hans and cage ftw

Apparently, the guy built the cage himself! He obviously did a bloody good job on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Q

forum member
Reaction score
yeah man, i was super impressed as he was explaining all the things he did. inspires me to do the same when i get serious about NASA.
the guy thought of everything, including the foot-well bracing. it totally saved his feet/legs from getting smashed.
that vid is scaryyyy LOL

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
"I'm good..... I'm good.. I'm good........ OH SHIT NOT GOOD... NOT GOOD!!"

".......OK.....I'm good"

"PHEW.... Glad I built my own cage.."

Last edited:

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
guess in all his training and what he was always told.... he must have forgot to use the brakes in keeping it straight when going off course!

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
^seriously!? I think he did a fucking good job of keeping that thing straight at that speed on that surface! :beerdrink:

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
I was commenting on the lack of brakes douche^, And no shit he did a good job keeping it straight I already said that!

1. Don't call me a douche.
2. What lack of brakes? Have you tried braking on grass, how did that go for you?
3. Where did you say he did a good job of keeping it straight?

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
when I said in all the training he had keeping it straight.. And he was in dirt and gravel, different from grass! and as long as he was off course., he could have or should have slowed it down way more than that..

1. Look pal it wasn't you so who gives a F*ck
2. I think he could have stopped and possibly not crashed
3. what can you do.. He did crash.. Wrecked his car not your, and not mine so why defend him?

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
when I said in all the training he had keeping it straight.. And he was in dirt and gravel, different from grass! and as long as he was off course., he could have or should have slowed it down way more than that..

1. Look pal it wasn't you so who gives a F*ck
2. I think he could have stopped and possibly not crashed
3. what can you do.. He did crash.. Wrecked his car not your, and not mine so why defend him?

I'm not defending him, I'm simply in awe at your ignorance... "he could have or should have slowed it down way more than that" :laughlots:

Thanks for the laughs mate :thumb2:

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
I'm not defending him, I'm simply in awe at your ignorance... "he could have or should have slowed it down way more than that" :laughlots:

Thanks for the laughs mate :thumb2:

yup... now remember use your brakes along with keeping it straight off course k bud, don't wanna see your video of your car doing a repeat of the above video!'

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
yup... now remember use your brakes along with keeping it straight off course k bud, don't wanna see your video of your car doing a repeat of the above video!'

Thanks for the fantastic advice, I'll be sure to pass it on to our driver too at this weekends Townsville 400 :beerdrink:

Back