Installing classic Grant Steering wheel?

tivo304

Reaction score
Well, the title says it all. I've been toying around with the idea of outfitting my '05 with a retro-styled Grant steering wheel. My question is, has anyone done this before? I've done my research, but cannot find that this has been attempted before. Obviously I'll have no air bag and the horn will have to be fitted somehow, possibly with a button; Wiring will be addressed as needed.

This is just me thinking out loud, I'd like some input. If anyone has ever installed a Grant steering wheel, I'd like to hear about how it attaches. Some fabrication or rigging may be required, I realize.

tivo304

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the find! I was looking for something of a 'universal' hub. I just have to see if this will fit the Grant wheel I want. Although NRG has some nice wheels too.

update: Found an other hub that is pretty plainly spelled out in terms of compatibility.

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/ac...ring-wheel-disconnect-kit?itemIdentifier=2123

They have 3-bolt pattern hubs as well. I will venture into this next week, pics to come if successful.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back