Into the 9's..... Finally!

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Reaction score
New personal best at MIR on 10/24/14 on 93 octane setup!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBZGHBeDzr0

Here's the launch in slow motion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPtTTiu846U

It pulled left on every pass. I need to adjust the ARB to get a straight pass. I think I'll shave more when it launches straight.

attachment.php

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Congrats on the 9s! Do you have adjustable shocks? The rear end bounced something vicious on the hit. Could use more rebound dampening or less anti squat.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Reaction score
Congrats on the 9s! Do you have adjustable shocks? The rear end bounced something vicious on the hit. Could use more rebound dampening or less anti squat.

Thanks for the advice. It is a bad bounce. No doubt that fixing it would improve my 60'.

I wish I would have seen that right after the pass and made some adjustment before I ran again. It looks like compression was too loose and maybe tires were also too low on pressure.

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. It is a bad bounce. No doubt that fixing it would improve my 60'.

I wish I would have seen that right after the pass and made some adjustment before I ran again. It looks like compression was too loose and maybe tires were also too low on pressure.

Yep, there was some pretty violent motion there.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Reaction score
Actually, I changed the shock settings to 4/12 after the first pass. I think they were 6/9. Here is the 2nd pass with 4/12 settings.

Last edited:

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Reaction score
I really appreciate the positive comments. I'm looking for a track rental or event to give the race pulley a try. I'm hoping that I can shave .25 seconds off last Friday's passes.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back