Intro: Hypermotive Performance

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
LOL, no its not. I'm actually in a Master's program with a sister school of the National War College. Working on a 120 page thesis thats due in April along with 5 classes!! Gotta love the military throwing 2 year degree programs into 10 months.

Man, ain't that the damned truth! Are you an officer?

Thank you for your service, all of you!!!, and I look forward to seeing what you guys bring to the forums!

American_Pride.jpg

Last edited:

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Jason,

Are you able to get the Aeroforce Gauges with the 5.0 faceplate?

You bet!!

Frank, thanks brother!! Thanks for your service too. I'm a SFC, I don't want to spill John's rank but he outranks me and none of us are officers.

I was slotted for a fellowship to finish my masters, this program and Naval post war college are the only two that accept senior NCO's. However you have to be part of a certain command to be picked. I'm not that high speed, that's John's lane. He's a high speed mofo!! Lol

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
High Speed....lol

That was my nickname when I spent a few years in the FLANG.

JJ@Hypermotive

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks everyone...Looking forward to finding my way around here and getting to know y'all. Don't be afraid to contact me instead of Jason. LMAO

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jason, are yall going to carry mustang only products or others as well?

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I advertise mustang only right now due to the amount of time it takes to update the website. I actually do a lot of business dealing with trucks being that's its really popular here. If you need something just ask, I can probably get it.

Lol, you're like the tenth person who's asked me that already this week. Looks like I need to update the website!!

Jefro

forum member
Reaction score
I advertise mustang only right now due to the amount of time it takes to update the website. I actually do a lot of business dealing with trucks being that's its really popular here. If you need something just ask, I can probably get it.

Lol, you're like the tenth person who's asked me that already this week. Looks like I need to update the website!!

Welcome Jay

Get on it boss!!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back