Issues with v2 system

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
So if I park my car normally, everything is good. But if I drop it when I park, I come back later and the air tank is empty. I'm thinking one of the solenoids is sticking open. What could I do to fix that? Pull the hose and spray some silicone lubricant into the ports?

junkyard08

forum member
Reaction score
have you check all the fittings on the tank to rule out a leak there? Seems odd the tank only loses pressure when the car is aired out.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
So fittings at the tank are good. How about the hose entering the block?
The valves going from the tank should only be into the bags and not out the side.

Does it leak down any other time or only when the car is aired out on the ground?

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
parked yesterday afternoon at 4 pm, just checked it out and tank was still at 168 psi. i lowered it down, and now ill go back and check it out in an hour or so

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
Tank is empty and compressor won't come on. Can't figure it out. Battery was dead for a few days, and now I'm getting a buzzing from my shaker subs. If i ground the compressor relay, it comes on. So the v2 isn't sending a ground signal to the relay

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
yeah, i talked to an airlift tech yesterday and he says the v2 is shot, that they will send me a new one under warranty. i just have to call them tomorrow

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back