It feels good!!!!

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Paid the Mustang off today!:rock: Title in hand.:makeadeal: It's all mine!:thumb2:

Anybody share the same feelings?

Guess it's time to "upgrade".:evil: lol!

striker 5

forum member
Reaction score
I feel ya sold a car and bought mine $ cash $ . GRADS ALL AROUND FOR YOU MY GOOD MAN . Now buy a power adder oh and start a stroker build on the side lol .

soulman

Reaction score
Congrats man! Just came back to the Mustang camp from the Grand National side.
I was able to put a nice chunk down, but will be glad to pay this thing off.....lol

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
The good thing about a Mustang, at least for me, was I never really was bothered with the monthly note. It's probably the ONLY car I've ever bought that I enjoy owning and paying(paid) for. It was worth it.:thumb2:

striker 5

forum member
Reaction score
The one and only hot rod for me mustang !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
Nice feeling to have the car be all yours. I've always hated sharing ownershp with a bank. If the bank has their name on the title then it really isn't your car.

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
Congrats! I don't owe anything on mine and it does feel nice to actually completely own a car.

soulman

Reaction score
Yea....had to come back to the Mustang.....but got a long way to go to catch back up with my buddies and their Grand Nats....lol Now if I coulda just swapped parts over......haha

LegendLives

Reaction score
My bank hasnt contributed one damn thing to my car mods, they never offered to help me work on it even, go figure.
Well when my income tax shows up I am going to pay off my riding mower and make about 4 payments on the stang which only leaves me about 3 more payments left, so soon it will be woo hoo....too!
Congrats on paying it off!!!

soulman

Reaction score
Ultra that really is a sweet ride you got there also....used to be stationed in Louisiana years ago in the Air Force....course being from Missip wasn't far from home, but enjoyed it there.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Ultra that really is a sweet ride you got there also....used to be stationed in Louisiana years ago in the Air Force....course being from Missip wasn't far from home, but enjoyed it there.

I actually started the Open Heart Program at River Region Medical Center in Vicksburg!!! Dr. Ed Crocker and myself performed the first Coronary Artery Bypass Graft there. What a small world!!

Thanks for the kind words and the grats fellas!

california gt

senior citizen member
Reaction score
I actually started the Open Heart Program at River Region Medical Center in Vicksburg!!! Dr. Ed Crocker and myself performed the first Coronary Artery Bypass Graft there. What a small world!!

Thanks for the kind words and the grats fellas!

so that would be Dr. UltraKla$$ic? Put that on your scrubs...

WTG

Back