item shipment

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
i ordered an item late in the day on the 26th of this month, i got the "item has been shipped email w/tracking number" thing is though it says they haven't received the item but the label was made on the 27th. the item was an in stock item so i'm a bit confused.

"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Sometimes UPS doesn't update it till it gets to your door. Not often, but it does happen. I would still check on it by calling AM. Posting here isn't going to get you an answer as fast as calling them today would have.

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
Sometimes UPS doesn't update it till it gets to your door. Not often, but it does happen. I would still check on it by calling AM. Posting here isn't going to get you an answer as fast as calling them today would have.

i would have called them but was working on the car and was getting it dyno'ed. i'll give em a call if they're open tomorrow if not monday.

AMChrisRose

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hope this item got to you safely, as I was out of the office last week. Shoot me over a PM with your order number any time that you need more info, that way I can find it in the system and give you a 100% answer!

Let me know if this is straightened out!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back